Nutriline Combi ®
contains a balanced composition of all micro elements, namely, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Boron and Molybdenum & Magnesium Oxide. Of which the metallic elements are fully chelated by EDTA and Boron and Molybdenum are completely soluble salts. Since there is a perfect balance of all the micro nutrients, a prophylactic application of NUTRILINE COMBI virtually ensures a micro-nutrient deficiency free crop, with excellent health of the crop and finest quality of the produce. Nutrient Contents
|Fe - EDTA ||4%|
|Zn - EDTA ||4%|
|Mn - EDTA ||1.5%|
| Cu - EDTA ||1.5%|
| Boron ||0.5%|
| Mo ||0.1%|
Directions for Use
When there is a acute deficiency with obvious symptoms, several treatments at the higher application rate should be carried out at 7 to 15 days intervals. For prevention, repeated treatments with the lower application rate are sufficient in phases of vigorous growth or when the yield is forming.
Add 0.25 grams to 0.75 grams per liter of water depending upon growth stage of plants.
- For light soils 3-5 kgs per Hectare per application.
- For Medium soils 5-7 kgs per Hectare per application.
- For Heavy soils (Calcareous) 7.5-10 kgs per hectare per application.
- Repeat where necessary every 10-15 days.
Benefits of nutriline combi
- Fully Chelated Micronutrients.
- Highly efficient uptake of chelated nutrients.
- Containing all vital trace elements.
- Preventive and curative use.
- Crop strengthening under stress situations.
- (Pest & diseases, extreme climatic conditions etc.,)
- No premature fixation in the plant.